Tuesday 7 October 2014

Turner

I thought I would start by introducing you to my bunny, Turner. He is a grey dwarf lop and is nearly five now. I live with him in a flat in Reigate, a little market town south of London in Surrey. After six years I am newly single and I wanted to spend some time getting a clearer idea of who I am on my own, just having fun, re-discovering and trying new things and then document them before I forget, because I always forget.
So first off, Turner. He is a house rabbit so he is litter trained and my house is nibble proof. Turner’s the animal equivalent of a grumpy old man. He doesn’t like to be cuddled and he will nudge you incessantly if you are in his space (under my dining table). But he hates when you leave and will sit in the door way until you come back. Occasionally he likes to be chased, he tosses his head and runs around until you do and then he binkies (happy skip) around the room until you stop. So here he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment