Sunday 19 October 2014

11 fish and a hamster called Steve


So this is a little late, sorry about that. I like my Saturday mornings to have 3 things, always starting with a lie in:


Coffee


Bunny cuddles 


And more recently, this guy.




John Finnemore’s souvenir programme is back and is my newly appointed Saturday morning treat. It’s charming, witty and takes pleasure in clever pedantry; approaching it more as a joyful exploration of language and its quirks. In short, it’s a delight that brightens up my Saturday morning and sets me up for the weekend.

This Saturday a friend and I had planned a little trip to buy some fish for her son. It was supposed to be a quick jaunt with a stop for some cake before our evening together. Instead we spent several hours watching all the beautiful coloured fish and anemones and came out with 11 fish plus a new hamster called Steve.





No comments:

Post a Comment